Toilet Paper Tubes
Markers (Not permanent, but water based)
- Protect your work space with newspaper or plastic table cloth.
- Doodle on the coffee filters with the markers. Using cotton swabs dipped in water, put drops of water onto the filters to cause the inks to bleed together. Set aside to dry.
- Have kids paint the tubes brown or cover them with brown construction paper.
- Glue on wiggle eyes and facial features like shown in the picture.
- When the filters are dry, fold them in half to form the tail feathers and glue on.