Q. What is the purpose of Pagan Homeschooling Network?
a. Pagan Homeschool Network is a consulting firm which helps parents/grandparents/guardians who chose to homeschool their children with their homeschool plans.
Q. What specific kinds of help can I receive from PHN?
a. You can get assistance with understanding standards, curriculum, lesson planning, standardized testing, and help with teaching particular concepts. We do NOT dispense legal advice
Q. What topics are covered on the Podcasts produced by PHN?
a. Everything you can imagine and then some you suggest! We will be covering things such as:
- Effective Lesson Planning
- Accurate Record Keeping
- Understanding State and Common Core Standards
- Textbooks vs Internet
- Rigor in Lessons
- Hints for Teaching "Tough" Subjects Such as Math and Science
- Unschooling Pro's and Con's
- Homeschooling Pro's and Con's
- Scheduling and Mapping Your Child's School Year
- Cheap and Easy Learning Games
- Educational Game Reviews
- Homeschool Library Suggestions
- Forming a Local Homeschool Network
- What Your Local Library Can Offer
- Agencies That Can Help
- Links to Information on State Laws Regarding Homeschooling and Education
- Incorporating Religion/Spirituality into Your Lessons
- The Home Classroom
- What is "Success" and How Do We Measure it in Education?
- Reading: Why is it Such a Big Deal
- Virtual Field Trips
- Teaching with Webquests
- Curriculum Reviews and Suggestions
- Drivers Education Options
- Teaching Using Technology
- Signs Your Child Should be in Public or Private School
- and much, much more!
Q. How do I find the materials PHN refers to on their blog and in the podcasts?
a. Links can be found to most materials reviewed or referred to as well as to our Amazon store under the show notes for each podcast.
Q. How can I reach PHN?
a. You can email for more information a MzT@educ8rkids.com.